Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Plan 5/28- 6/3

I'm continuing my efforts of eating (primarily) from the pantry and freezer just like Stephanie at Keeper of the Home. I dug deeper into the freezer to see what else was hiding back there and I found some pork chops! We haven't eaten pork chops in a year or so since I've become much pickier about where our meat comes from and I buy beef in bulk. Why buy icky grocery store pork when I've got a side of antibiotic free beef at home.

I'm still finding it difficult to not shop and use up what I've actually got on hand. I have to remind myself that I bought those frozen potatoes for a reason so why are they still sitting in the deep freeze?


It's an unusual week since I've got a friend staying for a few days so I've got to take into account what's easy to fix that she'll like. I also have two potlucks next weekend and I haven't figured out what I'm bringing yet.




Weekly Menu Plan 5/28- 6/3
Monday: Out to a restaurant
Tuesday: Skillet Pork Chops, steamed green beans, roasted potatoes
Wednesday: Pot Roast with carrots & potatoes
Thursday:  Tacos
Friday: Pasta with homemade marinara, tossed salad
Saturday dinner: Potluck dinner with friends
Sunday lunch: Leftovers & salad
Sunday dinner: BBQ with friends
You can find lot more menus at Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.
What's on your menu plan this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top