Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Plan 10/8- 10/14


Autumn is here and it's beautiful! And cold. The leaves are everywhere and my kids are having a great time raking piles and jumping in them. My oldest loves mazes so every fall he makes a maze out of the leaves and when he's done we attempt to navigate it.

My three year old Luke has become a determined tree climber with no fear of heights. He's picked a small tree in the back yard and calls it "Lukey's Tree." He takes advantage of my mommy distraction moments and climbs up high before I can stop him. So far he's showing such amazing toddler climbing talents that Joe and I are both awed and appalled.

Last week I tried four new crockpot recipes that were ok but NOT loved by all. I think we all universally hated the Lentil Soup but the other recipes were ok. Joe loved the Crockpot Chicken Tacos  while I did not. I'm not trying anything new this week but I want to get back to testing more slow cooking recipes next week.

Menu Plan 10/8- 10/14
Monday: Dinner out at Moretti's (kids eat free;)
Tuesday: Baked salmon, quinoa, steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Pasta with homemade marinara sauce, french bread
Thursday: Crockpot chicken, potatoes & carrots
Friday: Orange chicken, steamed green beans, brown rice
Saturday: Homemade Pizza
Sunday: Ravioli with marinara sauce

Snacks: Healthy Pumpkin Muffins, smoothies

You can find more menus at Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top