Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan 10/1-10/7

Honey Walnut Granola
This is the week of the crockpot. Autumn is in the air and it's the perfect weather for slow cooking. I'm trying four new crockpot recipes that I'm really hoping my kids will be willing to eat.

The boys seem to be getting more picky and suspicious of my cooking.  I don't know if they'll love or hate the new recipes this week.They know I sometimes sneak healthy things in and my oldest doesn't want anything to interfere with his sugar rush.

2 of my picky eaters

Weekly Menu Plan 10/1-10/7
Monday: Crockpot beef & barley soup, french bread
Tuesday: Baked Tilapia, quinoa, veggie
Wednesday: Pasta with homemade marinara sauce
Thursday: Crockpot Lentil Soup, Candied Acorn Squash
Saturday: Homemade Pizza
Sunday: Ravioli with marinara sauce

Snacks: Honey Walnut Granola, smoothies

You can find lot more menus at Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.
Do you have any kid friendly crockpot recipes to share?

1 comment:

  1. My kids love lime chicken tacos made in the crockpot, and eggplant parm. in the crockpot, soups, and roast beef. I have some menus on my site FitMomsFitKidsClub.com sometimes Thursdays are my slow cooker days. Check out Fit Meals Monday's. Also, I'd LOVE for you to join my new Friday link up, Figure Friendly Comfort Food. Come by and link up a recipe! It officially starts this week. I'd love some of your healthy recipes. :) Like your pb fudge! sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top