Sunday, September 9, 2012

Menu Plan 9/10-9/16

I'm loving my fall routine of kids in school and predictable days. The chaos of summer was fun while it lasted but I'm so glad autumn is in the air. I've had time to browse the library cookbooks for meal inspiration and I've looked through some of my new Kindle cookbooks. I'm determined to try at least one new recipe for dinner a week. I'd do more but I don't think the kids would handle that well.
Super Apple Crisp
Weekly Menu Plan 9/10-9/16 
Monday: Pasta with homemade marinara, wheat rolls & tossed salad
Tuesday: Salmon Cakes, brown rice, veggie
Wednesday: Chinese takeout and movie night
Thursday: Crockpot BBQ Chicken (from Slow Cooker Superfood Recipes), baked potatoes, steamed green beans
Friday: Tacos
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday lunch: Leftovers & salad
Sunday dinner: Orange chicken, steamed green beans, quinoa 

You can find many more menus at Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.
What's on your menu plan this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top