Sunday, October 14, 2012

Healthy Snacks E-Book

Healthy Snacks to Go: Over 45 recipes to get you on your way with real food, fast

One of my favorite bloggers Katie @ Kitchen Stewardship, is putting her e-book Healthy Snacks To Go on sale Monday. It's regularly $7.95 but it's on sale for just $.99 on Kindle for only 24 hours. I've got it and I love it so if you are looking for healthy snack recipe ideas I highly recommend snatching it up at this great price.
Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
I've got Katie's other e-book Smart Sweets & absolutely LOVE it. I was thrilled to get this one too. I've only tried a few recipes so far but my favorite is the Healthy Pumpkin Muffins. My kids gobble them up and they work well packed in their school lunches. 

Katie gives lots of healthier options & variations to try with each recipe. I've made the soaked version of the pumpkin muffins too and they were nearly as good as the original. I'm looking forward to trying many of the other recipes like the spelt biscuits and wheat thin crackers.
Kitchen Stewarship granola bars…yum.
 Below is the table of contents from Healthy Snacks so you can see what the book offers.



Click here to visit Katie Kimball @ Kitchen Stewardship. and read about all her e-books.



Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Kitchen Stewardship’s eBooks, which means I’ll earn a small commission from any sales made through some of these links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top