Sunday, October 28, 2012

Menu Plan 10/29- 11/4


My boys were off school at the end of last week for parent/teacher conferences. I took advantage of the time off and went with my in-laws to an indoor waterpark resort in Wisconsin Dells for the break. Joe had to work so he couldn't come along but we managed the watersliding fun alright without him. Joe got the task of meeting each of the boys' teachers by himself and he did just fine without me.

Tonight was Trunk or Treat at my church and my kids had a blast. My angel, Scooby-Doo and green monster loved the fun and games and of course all the candy.

My freezer is full once more and I've got plenty of beef this week for dinner. I'm using my crockpot a lot as it's my favorite appliance, especially in the fall.

Menu Plan 10/29- 11/4
Monday:  Crockpot Roast (beef), carrots, potatoes
Tuesday: Baked Tilapia, brown rice, steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Pasta with homemade marinara sauce, Artisan bread
Thursday: Ground beef Tacos with pureed lentils mixed in
Friday: Grilled Burgers, Candied Acorn Squash in crockpot
Saturday: Homemade Pizza
Sunday: Crockpot BBQ chicken, Artisan bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top