Monday, April 2, 2012

This Week's Menu 4/2

What a week! My 7 year old son broke his jaw over spring break and this week he's recovering at home on a liquid diet. His jaw is wired shut as he heals so I'll be blending different smoothies for him every day. I've still got 2 other boys and a hungry husband so I have to make dinners as usual for the rest of us.


Weekly Menu Plan 
Monday: Tacos
Tuesday: Baked Salmon, rice, steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Crockpot Roast with carrots, potatoes
Thursday: Burgers, Homemade Buns
Friday: Meat Ravioli with homemade marinara sauce
Saturday lunch:  Ribs and salad
Saturday dinner: Pizza
Easter Sunday: Crockpot Spiral Ham (still figuring out my Easter sides...)

Snacks: Blueberry Protein Shake, a variety of smoothies, Pear sauce

I'm linking to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie
What are you eating this week? Any good Easter recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top