Sunday, June 24, 2012

Menu Plan 6/25- 7/1

Cedar Plank Salmon
I've got a busy week ahead with THREE kids. Yup, all my kids have returned home and while they've been out of school for 3 weeks this will be my first full week parenting them all day/week without the help of ANYONE. I'm not worried...yes, that was sarcastic. 


So anyhow, I still have to cook on top of the whole swim lessons, dentist appointments, breaking up sibling disagreements and general mom taxi busy-ness. I'm not trying any new entrees and instead I'm sticking to tried & true familiar recipes for the week. The only new things I want to try are Dutch Babies and English Muffin Bread.

Weekly Menu Plan 6/25- 7/1
Monday: Orange chicken, steamed green beans, quinoa
Tuesday:  Cedar plank salmon, brown rice, steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Pasta with homemade marinara, salad
Thursday: Crockpot roast w/ carrots & potatoes
Friday: Tacos with 1/2 cup pureed lentils mixed in
Saturday: Homemade Pizza
Sunday: Burgers & leftovers

Snacks: Dutch BabiesEnglish Muffin Bread, green smoothies
You can find lots more menus at Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.
What recipes are you trying this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top