Monday, July 2, 2012

Menu Plan 7/2- 7/8

Usually I post my menu on Sunday night but I've been feeling so tired from the oppressive heat and busy from the holiday festivities, ok and maybe a little lazy.


I nearly didn't get around to making a meal plan this week as the 4th of July holiday is messing with my brain and making me feel like I can take a vacation from feeding my family. HELLO! There's never a vacation from that!


This week I'm trying out some new crockpot recipes and using up more of the beef from my deep freeze.

Mongolian Beef
Weekly Menu Plan 7/2- 7/8

Monday: Grilled Chicken, honey glazed turnips
Tuesday:  Panko Breaded Tilapia, rice, veggie
Wednesday: Mongolian Beef in the Crockpot
Thursday: Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli 
Friday: Crockpot Beef Ribs
Saturday lunch: Tacos
Saturday dinner: Pizza
Sunday: Pasta with homemade marinara sauce

Snacks: Honey Walnut GranolaSimple Vanilla Homemade ice cream

You can find more menus at Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.
What's on your menu plan this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top