Monday, July 9, 2012

Menu Plan 7/9- 7/15

Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Another week, another menu. I'm finding with the hectic-ness of summer that I'm struggling to stay disciplined with planning what to buy and eat. Planning takes time and while I know it's worth it, my unorganized, fly by the seat of your pants personality is rebelling against the work of planning out the meals for the week. Ugh, it's summer can't we just eat whatever? It's supposed to be vacation time- well it should be but I'm a mom so there's no such thing as relaxing for vacation. Or summer.

I forced myself to plan out something to eat this week and here it is!

Weekly Menu Plan 7/9-7/15
Monday: Crockpot hickory smoked brisket
Tuesday: Baked Pollock, rice, veggie
Wednesday: Grilled Burgers, salad
Thursday: Pasta with homemade marinara sauce
Friday: Tacos
Saturday dinner: Pizza
Sunday: leftovers

Snacks: Green Monster Smoothie, Simple Vanilla ice creamEnglish Muffin Bread
You can find more menus at Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.
Am I the only one struggling to plan meals this summer?

1 comment:

  1. NO, you are not the only one struggling! I've never planned out meals, just wake up & cook whatever I find in the fridge! LOL, joining MPM has been a challenge for me :)
    Have a great week!
    Grisel
    www.livinglife2itsfullest.com

    ReplyDelete

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top