Monday, April 1, 2013

April Menu


Spring is in the air and I am ready for more sunshine! I've included some grilling recipes later in the month as I expect the weather to be warm enough soon.

You can see from my cookbook picture above the books I'm leaning on this month.  Make it Paleo is new to me and I love the simple explanations and huge, beautiful pictures of food. I'm looking forward to trying a few paleo recipes as I lean more towards that philosophy of eating.

I didn't cook much last week as it was spring break and we ate out more than planned. My younger boys spent the week with their grandparents in Kansas City so I just had one kid for spring break. I felt very spoiled and undisciplined last week and I'm finding it hard now to buckle down and actually plan ahead for April.

April
1 Beef Tacos

Baked Salmon, quinoa, steamed green beans

3 Crockpot roast, carrots & potatoes

Crockpot Garlic Chicken, steamed broccoli


6 Tacos with Ground Beef

7 Leftovers, tossed salad & corn

8 GF Pizza and edamame

Grilled Salmon (from Make it Paleo), quinoa, steamed broccoli

10 Baked Drumsticks, steamed green beans

11 Tacos with Ground Beef

12 Baked Tilapia, quinoa, steamed green beans

13 Slow Cooker Pulled Pork, carrots & potatoes


15 Dinner Out- Kids Eat Free!

16 Salmon Cakes, sweet potato fries

17 Grilled Steaks, baked potatoes, edamame

18 Maple Glazed Chicken Legs (from The Autism Cookbook), steamed green beans

19 Grilled Salmon (from Make it Paleo), quinoa, steamed broccoli

20 Tacos with Ground Beef


22  Crockpot roast, carrots & potatoes

23 Baked Salmon, rice, edamame

24 Crockpot Garlic Chicken with carrots & potatoes

25 Grilled Steaks, baked potatoes, edamame

26 Baked Tilapia, quinoa, steamed green beans

27 Tacos with Ground Beef

28 BBQ Crockpot Ribs, steamed broccoli

29 Grilled Chicken Skewers (from The Autism Cookbook), roasted sweet potatoes & apples

30 Sesame Tuna with Avocado, tossed salad


Snacks to try this month:
This post was shared at Menu Plan MondayMama Moments
(Note: some links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top