Friday, May 3, 2013

A Final Reminder about the Ultimate Homemaker eBook Bundle


Since tomorrow is the final day of the Ultimate Homemaker eBook Bundle sale, I wanted to quickly give you a summary of what I love the best in this package.
I do not consider myself a salesperson–at ALL! 
The only time I like to promote certain products and books are when they are on sale–because that’s when I personally buy things. Better yet? I only try to buy when things are on clearance. The books in this bundle come to about $.31 each. If that’s not a “clearance” sale, then I don’t know what is.
My favorites include:  
  • One Bite At A Time by Tsh Oxenreider@ Simple Mom ($5 value) Tsh's e-book includes 52 ideas for simplifying your life. You can do them in any order, at your own pace, and customize them to fit your needs. I've done about half of the ideas and they've been tremendously helpful to simplify and organize my family.
  • Mindset for Moms by Jamie Martin @ Steady Mom ($4.99 value) Jamie writes about going from mundane to marvelous thinking in just 30 days. The book contains an overview of all she discovered about positive thinking as it relates to motherhood and teaches lessons that took her years to learn. I've not read this one yet but I've heard good things and I want to read it soon.
  • Healthy Homemaking by Stephanie Langford @ Keeper of the Home ($12.95 value): Stephanie’s book are just top-notch. Does healthy/natural living ever overwhelm you? I’ve been there! In this book, Stephanie takes you on a step-by-step journey to cultivating a healthier home.
  • Simple Scrubs to Make & Give by Stacy Karen @ A Delightful Home ($3.99 value) This ebook is packed with gift-worthy recipes your friends will want to receive. Last Christmas I made the Holiday Spice Sugar Scrub as teacher and friend gifts and it was a big hit all around.

  • Crock On by Stacy @ Stacy Makes Cents ($5.00 value) I use my crock pot a lot as it's so easy to assemble my meal in the morning and it's all ready at dinner time. I've used many of these recipes already and they were delicious & easy. 
  • Real Food Kids: In the Kitchen plus 1 month access to select Real Food Kids eCourse videos by Wardeh @ GNOWFGLINS and Jami @ Eat Nourishing ($20.00 value) It's very important to me that my boys learn to cook. The philosophy of this eBook — “everyone eats, everyone cooks” is mine too. I want to teach joyful, willing, and good workers in the kitchen — for today and the future so I'm looking forward to using this ebook & 1 month eCourse videos with my boys.
  • Just Making Ice Cream by Marillyn @ Just Making Noise ($12.00 value) My family absolutely LOVES ice cream and we make lots of plain old vanilla every summer. I'm eager to try some of the over 70 recipes in this ebook. 
  • Family Camping Handbook by Katie @ Kitchen Stewardship ($6.95) I've wanted to buy this ebook for a while so I'm excited it's included in this bundle. I love Katie's ebooks and blog and have learned so much from her about kitchen stewardship. I'm excited to learn even more on family camping such as what to bring and real food adaptations to standard camping fare. We love to tent camp and I've struggled in the past to keep us eating real food instead of just s'mores & hotdogs. 

Click here to see the entire list of books and bonuses! The sale ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on May 4th!

And let’s not forget about the BONUSES!

 The bonues are valued at $140, and for a package that is already valued at more than $600, it’s like paying yourself to spend the $29!
My favorite bonuses...

   Get $10 off Union28's original "my husband rocks" tee. Their marriage apparel lets you celebrate your spouse in style. ($10.00 valueStandard shipping rates apply. International shipping available, but free shipping only available within USA.) I saw their awesome shirts at a Hearts at Home conference and oh how I wanted one!

  A $10 store credit plus 1 FREE lip balm from Bee All Natural. Their whole body products nourish and heal, and are made using only the highest quality, food grade, organic ingredients. ($13.49 value. Standard shipping applies. International shipping available.)

  A FREE 2 oz. bottle of your choice of liquid herbal formula from TriLight Health. They specialize in fast acting, great tasting natural herbal remedies. ($12.95 value or moreStandard shipping applies, within the USA only.)

  Your choice of incredible natural products like sea salt and clay for FREE. Choose from the Redmond Trading Earthpaste Bundle ($24.90 value) or the Facial Mud Bundle ($26.90 value). (Standard shipping applies. Continental US only.) I absolutely LOVE their Earthpaste toothpaste and their delicious sea salt.

  Your choice of a FREE heirloom sourdough starter or FREE yogurt starter from Cultures for Health, the leading supplier of starter cultures and supplies for making cultured and fermented foods ($12.95 value. US & CAN addresses only. Standard shipping applies.) I got my water kefir and kombucha starters from them & I love them.

I'd suggest you don't wait much longer if you want to purchase this bundle. The sale is over at 11:59 pm, Saturday, May 4th.

(Note: some links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top