I've actually found more time during vacation to leisurely browse the Internet and read some great blogs and news articles and the fascinating book Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking. Also I'm participating in The Natural Mothering eBook sale so I've discovered some new (to me) blogs by some wonderful moms.
Here are the links I'm loving this week:
- New studies confirm raw milk is a low risk food at Mind, Body and Soul.
- Heavy on Wholesome shares her experience with childhood vaccines and it's an emotional retelling of her journey.
- Disturbing news came out this week about the effects of Splenda in a recent study reported on MSN.
- Amanda Rose M.D. shares about foods to fight depression in a guest post on my blog.
- A GMO feeding trial exposes serious effects on US pigs fed GMO corn and soy.
- Target joins the list of retailers responding to consumer demand by aiming to eliminate all GMO-based products from their "Simply Balanced" product line by the end of 2014.
- I've been reading the insightful book Quiet during vacation and I'm coming to better understand my natural introverted personality. I "discovered" I'm a highly sensitive person and found a self test by Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D and also a test you can take for your child. I have one highly sensitive boy and Quiet is also helping me understand and parent him better.
|My Three Sons by the Wisconsin River|
What are you reading this week?
This post was shared at: Small Footprint Fridays