Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Menu


After a very busy summer spent with my boys I'm back to the structure and discipline that September brings. It's a relief to have the kids back in school and have time for myself and my hobbies. This month I'm not trying any new recipes as I'm just trying to get back into the meal planning routine. Next month I want to break out some new cookbooks and experiment...


Me & my boys taking the canoe out in July

September
1 Tacos with Ground Beef
2 Takeout Pizza
3 Grilled Drumsticks, steamed broccoli
4 Grilled Salmon (from Make it Paleo), salad, edamame

Crockpot BBQ Beef, steamed green beans
Crockpot Garlic Chicken with carrots & potatoes
7 Salmon Cakes, sweet potato fries

8 Crockpot hickory smoked brisket, steamed green beans
9 Tacos with Ground Beef
10 Sesame Tuna with Avocado, tossed salad
11 BBQ Crockpot Ribs, steamed broccoli
12 Pizza for kids, Strawberry Poppy seed Salad for parents
13 Dinner Out
14 Skillet Pork Chops, steamed green beans, roasted potatoes

15 Baked Tilapia, steamed broccoli
16 Tacos with Ground Beef
17 Takeout Pizza
18 Salmon Cakes, sweet potato fries
19 Grilled BBQ Ribs, steamed green beans
20 Leftovers
21 Crockpot roast, carrots & potatoes

22 Dinner Out
23 Tacos with Ground Beef
24 Cedar Plank Salmon, baked potatoes, steamed green beans
25 Grilled Chicken, roasted sweet potatoes & apples 
28 Takeout Pizza

29 Salmon Cakes, sweet potato fries
30 Crockpot BBQ Beef, steamed broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top