I did pretty well with my goals from last week despite getting sick on Saturday. Actually being sick helped me with one goal. I had time to finish reading Chasing Mona Lisa (& two more novels) in my sickbed.
5. Read Chasing Mona Lisa by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey
6. Go to bed by 10:30 p.m. every night. I did this most nights.
8. Follow 15 minute daily cleaning schedule. I've been undisciplined on this one.
10. Plan for MOPS discussion group meeting. The meeting was pushed back a week so I still need to prepare.
I'm keeping my goals simple for this week as I'm still sick and trying to get better. Here are this week's goals:
1. Help kids finish homework by 5pm on week nights
2. Continue using chore packs for morning chores
3. Go to gym twice
4. Go to bed by 10:30 p.m. every night.
5. Work on Project Simplify 2012- for week two I'm organizing the kitchen cabinets
6. Follow 15 minute daily cleaning schedule
7. Make homemade English muffins
8. Plan for MOPS discussion group meeting
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? Feel free to share in the comments.