Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Goals 3/5-3/12

Goal Setting

I did pretty well keeping up wtih my goals last week. I felt quite motivated since I made them public.

Here's how I did:
Family/Mothering Goals
1. Help kids finish homework by 5pm on week nights  Ongoing
2. Finish reading Manager of Their Chores & make master chore list. I made progress but still haven't finished the book so I'll keep this goal.

Personal
3. Review seed catalogs, order garden seeds & write a blog post about it. I picked out most of my seeds but still need to finalize what herbs I want & place the order so I'll modify this goal and keep it.
4. Go to gym 2-3 times I went twice!
5. Read The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer & Mike Yorkey  Good book!
6. Volunteer at the food pantry 1 morning & drop off food donation

Home Management
7. Fill box for goodwill. I didn't get to this yet but plan to this week as I work on Project Simplify 2012.
8. Follow 15 minute daily cleaning schedule Ongoing
9. Finalize Azure Standard order by Tuesday at 4pm
10. Make laundry detergent & write a blog post about it Look for this on Wednesday!

Here are this week's goals:
Family/Mothering Goals
1. Help kids finish homework by 5pm on week nights
2. Finish reading Manager of Their Chores & start using chore packs

Personal
3. Plan out herbal garden and order garden seeds
4. Go to gym 3 times, including 1 Yoga class & 1 Cardio class 
5. Read Chasing Mona Lisa  by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey
6. Go to bed by 10:30 p.m. every night.

Home Management
7. Work on Project Simplify 2012- for week one I'm decluttering the kids toys in the basement.
8. Follow 15 minute daily cleaning schedule

9. Make homemade sweet potato fries

Ministry
10. Plan for MOPS discussion group meeting

How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? Feel free to share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top