Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Menu 4/9- 4/15

Super Apple Crisp
My middle son is still on a liquid diet but I decided I'm going to cook regular meals for the rest of us. I'm striving to get back on track wtih healthy eating after my overindulgence of Easter treats.  This week I'm going to lay off the candy and sweets and try some recipes from Nourishing Traditions



Monday: Roast Chicken, carrots, potatoes
Tuesday: Baked Tilapia, rice, steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Chicken Noodle Soup
Thursday: Pasta with homemade marinara sauce
Friday: Tacos
Saturday lunch: Ribs and salad
Saturday dinner: Pizza
Sunday: Ravoili

Snacks: Honey Walnut Granola, Super Apple Crisp

What's on your menu plan this week?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a delicious week! Happy MPM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, let's not talk about Easter treats lol. Way overindulged over here as well! Found your blog through the orgjunkie link up :)

    ReplyDelete

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top