Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan 5/7- 5/13

Grilled Salmon with Steamed Broccoli
Once again I'm trying to focus on what's in the pantry and freezer this week and avoid the grocery store. Of course I can't completely ignore shopping as we run out of things on a regular basis but I think I can keep my grocery shopping minimal.

I ran to Trader Joe's today and bought a few necessities. I also visited my CSA farm on Saturday and picked up some early produce so I've got kale for kale chips and leafy lettuce for salads. Tomorrow I'll get my monthly co-op delivery from Azure Standard and I'm expecting 20 pounds of organic apples so I plan to avoid shopping for the rest of week.



Weekly Menu Plan 5/7- 5/13

Monday: Orange Chicken, steamed rice, leafy lettuce salad
Tuesday: Grilled Salmon, quinoa, steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Ravioli with homemade marinara
Thursday: Crockpot roast with carrots & potatoes
Friday: Tacos
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Mother's Day so You're On Your Own

Snacks:  Muffins for the freezer, Banana Bread, Simple Kale Chips




What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top