Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan 8/20-8/26


Me, Braden & my mom
I'm home from a week of vacation at Table Rock Lake in Missouri. We had a great family time at my Uncle Bob's house on the lake near Branson. The kids loved riding the wave runners on the lake and visiting Silver Dollar City in Branson. 
Luke & my mom looking out at the lake
The toughest part of our week was the sleeping arrangements- all 5 of us were in the basement together. This meant that the earliest riser would usually wake some of us up, most often me.
Braden, Luke & me taking my uncle's golf cart down to the lake
I'm ready to get back to blogging and I'm ready cook in my own kitchen again.

Weekly Menu Plan 8/20-8/26
Monday: Grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, brown rice
Tuesday:  Cedar plank salmon, brown rice, edamame
Wednesday: Orange chicken, steamed green beans, quinoa
Thursday: Pasta with homemade marinara, salad, whole wheat bread
Friday: Tacos with 1/2 cup pureed lentils mixed in
Saturday: Homemade Pizza
Sunday: Burgers & leftovers

You can find lots more menus at Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.
What recipes are you trying this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top