Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cultivate a Better World

I just had to post this Chipotle ad that aired during the Grammy’s.  It shows the ickyness of factory farming which provides the majority of the meat we eat in the United States. I thought this ad was so cute & educational. My little Luke loves it!



I started buying grass-fed beef a few years ago and I highly recommend it. I buy from the Riemer Family Farm in nearby Wisconsin and they deliver to Crystal Lake.

There are so many health benefits but also benefits to the earth when you avoid factory famed meat.  I won't bore you wtih the details but I will recommend the book that was a large part of my journey towards better eating: The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top