Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Goals 3/19-3/25

Goal Setting
I spent most of this week recovering from being sick. I was week & unmotivated so I didn't get much done.

Family/Mothering Goals
1. Help kids finish homework by 5pm on week nights
2. Continue using chore packs for morning chores  My kids are doing a great job on their morning chores!

Personal
3. Go to gym twice. I made it there once as I wasn't feeling healthy until the end of the week.
4. Go to bed by 10:30 p.m. every night. I had trouble sticking with this.

Home Management
5. Work on Project Simplify 2012- for week two I'm organizing the kitchen cabinets
6. Follow 15 minute daily cleaning schedule. 
7. Make homemade English muffins. I couldn't work up the energy to make these once I saw it would take more than hour.

Ministry
8. Plan for MOPS discussion group meeting


Here are my goals for this week. I'm keeping it simple as I continue to play catch up on my regular housework since I was sick.

Family/Mothering Goals
1. Help kids finish homework by 5pm on week nights

2. Read Stress Free Potty Training

Personal
3. Go to gym twice
4. Plan for Spring Break trip to Florida

5. Connect with (at least) 3 friends

Home Management
6. Work on Project Simplify 2012- week three
7. Make homemade Soft Pretzels


How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? Feel free to share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top