I spent most of this week recovering from being sick. I was week & unmotivated so I didn't get much done.
2. Continue using chore packs
3. Go to gym twice. I made it there once as I wasn't feeling healthy until the end of the week.
4. Go to bed by 10:30 p.m. every night. I had trouble sticking with this.
6. Follow 15 minute daily cleaning schedule.
7. Make homemade English muffins. I couldn't work up the energy to make these once I saw it would take more than hour.
Here are my goals for this week. I'm keeping it simple as I continue to play catch up on my regular housework since I was sick.
1. Help kids finish homework by 5pm on week nights
2. Read Stress Free Potty Training
3. Go to gym twice
4. Plan for Spring Break trip to Florida
5. Connect with (at least) 3 friends
6. Work on Project Simplify 2012- week three
7. Make homemade Soft Pretzels
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? Feel free to share in the comments.