Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekly Menu 9/17-9/23


I've been riding my bike a lot this week with my oldest son. He leads and I follow him all around town exploring the neighborhoods. He loves adventures and finding new bike paths, especially hidden sidewalks. This boy that used to cause me such heartache has matured into a friend and expedition leader.

This week I'm hoping the beautiful fall weather continues and we can fit in more bike rides. I'm also putting my crockpot to more use as it's my favorite cooking appliance in autumn.

Weekly Menu 9/17-9/23
Monday: Pasta with homemade marinara & tossed salad
Tuesday: Baked Tilapia, rice, steamed green beans
Wednesday: Crockpot Chicken with carrots and potatoes
Thursday: Chinese Beef & Broccoli, brown rice
Friday: Tacos
Saturday dinner: Pizza
Sunday:  Chicken Noodle Soup & Leftovers
You can find more menus at Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.
What's on your menu plan this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top